My name is Shanna Sears and I am a wife, mother of 2 girls and have practiced as a professional clinical social worker since 2005. I truly believe every human has the potential to reach their inner greatness and I want to help you along the way. I believe that good mental and physical health is fostered by improving the connections between your body, family, community, spirituality and nature. My accountability coaching will help you become the best version of yourself.
Accountability coaching helps clients to discover their own motives and goals and explores creative options in finding the best path toward their goals. An accountability coach fills in the gaps in your master plan developed by your family, doctor, running coach, school, work, etc. Accountability coaching takes all aspects of life into account and helps you to manage difficult barriers, develop creative strategies and create an ultra-mindset that you will use for the rest of your life.
- I will complete a thorough assessment of your current goals, schedule, barriers, needs and supports.
- I will provide support in prioritizing the above and develop an action plan based on your needs and top goals.
- I will provide honest and non-judgmental feedback to assure consistent accountability
- Readiness for life transformation.
- A client must understand what their intentions for change are- What is your WHY?
- Clients must provide consistent feedback and honesty regarding the process and action plan.
Consultation- (Free) 15-20 min conversation with client about Ultra Coaching and how it may be valuable to them and their needs/goals.
Assessment- ($75) 1-1.5hr complete assessment including the following:
- Things you can control
- Things you can influence
- Things you can’t influence, either right now or at all
Accountability Coaching- ($40/weekly) Weekly Follow Up
- Clients participating in Accountability Coaching will be added to a shared data base with me to share information and feedback throughout the week based on your personalized plan.
- Participating in coaching will include one weekly call (30 minutes), access to coach via email and texting (please allow 24hrs to respond) and consistent reassessment of your plan based on your needs and progress.
- The frequency of the calls will be determined by your needs.
PAYMENTS WILL BE RENDERED AFTER EACH CALL VIA PAYPAL INVOICE